BC 4x4 Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
SNOWMAN
508 Posts
thats great you get your rig out, but i think walmart parking lot probably has more carnage in a day.

or someone in a dodge going through a fast food drive up window. LMFAO

you need to come wheelin with us one day :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Get your truck fixed and repainted .Then leave it in your Driveway ....Go buy something that u wont be scared to wheel and dent.....Life is more fun when you say fckk it lets do it ..........................................:poke:

·
Registered
146 Posts
lol i remember my first dent when i bout my jeep. and for a yj the body was in nice shape, repainted a couple yours prev. and for some reason that dent and all the other thinks that i did to make it look different after i screwed up, have made me smile or laugh and now i can tell a story about each one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Aye,our Zuk is a late 2004 model. Only done 21k miles,buy there aint a straight panel on it !! At least when we take it out we don't need to think about damage. Ha.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fraser, shrek could tell a story or two with the amount of dings its had the last year or two lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
What a gay thread :shakehead: .... get some sliders
Sliders couldn't have prevented 1/4 of my rash . I was in a tight spot once backed into a standing dead tree and it came down on the roof.
Another tree ripped my canopy off the truck even broke three of the clamps. When I bought my superduty the body was mint:beer_cheers:

·
Registered
267 Posts
i wish my tree carnage was that minor. if you are afraid of a little tree rubbing, move to iceland. no trees there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sliders couldn't have prevented 1/4 of my rash . I was in a tight spot once backed into a standing dead tree and it came down on the roof.
Another tree ripped my canopy off the truck even broke three of the clamps. When I bought my superduty the body was mint:beer_cheers:
Dont remember saying sliders would have saved loners superduty ? It was directly related to this guys situation where it woulda saved alot , if not all of that damage :finger_1:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts