BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been to the FSR just past Cascade falls in Mission? I only went once, and got a GREAT view at Cypress Point...... thinking about hitting it again soon.... but there are a BUNCH of trails up there! Anyone have any suggestions? Or know of any maps available for that area (Or Stave while you're at it?)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Cascade Falls

I'm assuming your talking about Lost Creek FSR.If you are its an interesting area absolutely filled with trails (and garbage too unfortunatley) but there are 3 accessible lakes(5 if you count Twin Lakes) I beleive,with Kenyon Lake being the farthest and most beautiful. Just make sure you have lots of gas (70km round trip) Mussio's "Backroad Mapbook Southwestern B.C is a decent guide but there is or was F.S sites at Cypress, Salisbury Lake and Kenyon so there's sign posts pointing you in the right direction or people for that matter even fellow 4wheelers.Not alot of technical wheeling on the main road but if you look hard enough you'll find some old old roads that have washed out pretty bad. I hope that helps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
instead of goin 2 cascade keep on goin straight down the main road and there is a bunch of trails that take u up the far side of stave lake there a loy of fun.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where would I find that book of maps?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts