BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found this on the net........"what the fock" is the first thing i said, pretty nice by my standards.

sorry........forgot i cant post fockn attactchments [to moderators....why not!?]

anyways, heres the addy. all the rigs are nice, but the "liberty-looking-thing" caught my eye the most!

http://www.mudnuts.org/cgi-bin/readers.cgi?action=view&type=standard

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
There is no way that is a 97 TJ. Unless that guy has like alot of dollar dollar in body mods.

Cool rigs though!!!:D

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Somebody is playing a joke.
That is a photo-chop job done by BJOTF a while back.
The body is the Jeep ICON concept grafted onto a pic of a monster CJ.

BJOTF also has the same photo with a Liberty body.

They have been floating around the web for a long time now, so very few people actually know the origin of the pic.

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Nickzilla said:
found this on the net........"what the fock" is the first thing i said, pretty nice by my standards.

sorry........forgot i cant post fockn attactchments [to moderators....why not!?]
Because adding attachments costs us more fockn bandwidth so only board supporters get that option. Read this page for info on becoming a board supporter.

anyways, heres the addy. all the rigs are nice, but the "liberty-looking-thing" caught my eye the most!
As others have mentioned, it's a fake...and a bad one at that. And it's definitely the Icon concept vehicle, not the Liberty.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.