BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well took a trip out to chehalis FSR today,there is still a fare bit of snow but the road has been plowed all the way to the bridge just past the chehalis lake north campground from the bridge on there is about 2 1/2 feet of snow .The road in to the campground has 2 or more feet of snow i guess i wont be camping there on the long weekend.The road down to the skwellepil creek campground only has about 6 to 8 inchs of snow on it the gate was locked so i took a walk down to check out the rebuild of the campgrounds wow what a change every thing is new there are about 50 camp sites now sure hope the gate is open for the long weekend.check out the pics of the snow.http://photos.yahoo.com/tjbob2001

------------------
--------------------------99 tj sahara teraflex 1.5"spring spacers,31x10.5 big o xt tires.edelbrock ias shocks,custom bumpers, dif skid plate and rock gaurds made by ME.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Harrison West Forestry Road has snow right after the turn off for sunrise lake. We made it another 10 mins past that and than it was just too icy to go any furthur. Plus 20 mile bay is apparently closed. Where will all the people go?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.