BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Not to sure if anything got started, I think it was mostly talk, but if there is one or they need people to make one you can count me in!

-------------------------
78 3/4T 350 chev :canadian

·
Registered
445 Posts
FULLSIZE CLUB

Yeah i'd be into a fullsize run at the end of august. Just say when and where. The fullsize club sounds rather interesting, if it happens let me know.:******* :canadian

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, then it'll be nice to wheel with some other vehicles again; it sucks getting stuck by yourself!!

Saturday August 31

I can do earlier in the week but I imagine most people can't.

Upper/Lower Hut Lakes??
Stave Lake trails if someone knows a good one??

any suggestions???

What sorta rigs do you guys drive?

We got lots of time so lets nail down a date and place ahead of time so this actually happens.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I am pretty much good for anytime on the weekend. Just let me know a time and place. I do know of two trail around stave area. One is a bunch of mud hole( an actual trail, not mud flats) and some rocks, fairly easy for anything with 33" or bigger tires, and the other is all rocks, alittle more difficult especially if you don't have a locker, you might not make it, but with a winch or tug from someone else and you should make it. There is also harrison if we feel up to driving that far. As for hut lake I have not been there yet.

--------------------------
78 3/4T 350 chev TH400 NP203 6" lift d44/14b ff detroit 35"SSRs

·
Registered
445 Posts
Saturday August 31 works for me. My brother ran hut and said it was a really good run. Just let me know for sure when, gladly go just about anywhere. Later.:******* :canadian

·
Registered
78 Posts
Count me in for a chevy club!!!!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
i like the idea but why only a "full sized" chevy club, there are alot of us S-10ers that would be interested too

:violin

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm in:D , not to sure about camping until a closer date.

---------------------
78 3/4T 350 chev:canadian

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, we'll from what I've read the best place to meet is the McDonalds in squamish (I'm assuming this is the one by the 7-11 where everyone stops on the way to whistler????).

How does 10:30 sound??

I've got this date pegged on my mental calendar, can't wait. Hut Lakes looks like a fun trail, although from the pictures it appears some of the obstacles might not be as hard with a fullsize as they are with a narrow swb. I guess we'll find out in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Looking forward to it, and meeting/wheeling with some other chevy owners.

Hey beaterchevy do you think we should get a head count to figure out how many people are going to come.

-----------------------
78 3/4T 350 chev:canadian

1 - 20 of 42 Posts