BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya im lookin for a chevy auto tranny/tcase for my buggy......dont wanna spend a arm and a leg.......

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya thats a little mych for me right now and i just dont know about haveing a 700r4 in a buggy....

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have a 1980 sm465, new clutch, joined to a np205, pedals, driveshafts and every other part you need excluding engine and diffs., for $600. Have 350 bolted to it all right now. 350 is $300, and paired diffs $400. Corey 250-397-2652. Can deliver to coast. Will take payments, then I'll deliver it to you. You can see it all working right now.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey guys thanks but it says in the 1st post AUTO tranny/tcase......

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
big billy LLH on this site may have what you want.

I have a th350 that the reverse went in it. An np208 was attached to it, needs the tailshaft housing replace due to a crack. If you think its repairable for the $$ you have, you can come get it for free. The reverse was going in it... I revved my engine, it went in and I heard a "CRACK" as the truck jerked backwards. If I deliver it to you, $100 next time I come your way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've got aT400/ NP205 set up, tranny has a shift kit not sure what stage but she ran strong in my pick-up now im goin' to a standard tranny.Out of the truck ready to go (minus t-case shifter) $400 takes 'er call (778) 838-6359

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.