BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody go? I've been waiting for someone to start this thread.

The best part of the day was watching the street trucks bog the pit, not that there was enough mud. I think the pits were too dry. One guy drove his 2000 Ford superduty deisel right through there.:eek:

·
1,269 Posts
A bunch of my buddys were out there, they told me that a freakin' Lada hit the pit and made it... :confused2

·
Registered
153 Posts
We were there

A few of our club guys were out ther (like me) was perdy cool, one of the guys in our club his naber is In a hart beat (78 honda civic). we were saying the same thing the pits were not deep enough anyone could have made it through if the did it right.
we also said we paid $10.00 to see something we could have seen for free at stave lake,and it would have been more fun
just my .02:beer :beer :beer :canadian

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it could be better, but easy for me to say I don't organize the races. They definetely neeeed more mud, as BBP said when a Lada can make my grandma in her handycart can make it.

They, (the organizers) should just plant a friggen hose in each pit and let the fricken pits overflow with water. Now we have real mud and not just damp soil.:D

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Boggin toy said:
I wouldn't want to try and follow some tractor tire ruts unless I made them
:p
Want to get embarrassingly stuck on your axles while your tires spin freely? ASK ME HOW!!!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Baby Joe said:

Want to get embarrassingly stuck on your axles while your tires spin freely? ASK ME HOW!!!
OK, HOW?:laugh

Been there done that.:confused2

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey guys ....That lada belongs to a guy that works for us!! He did a lot better there than a lot of lifted kick butt trucks!!!!! That thing has got a homemade lift and goes just about anywhere. Oh ya... he was runnin wild country's on his truck.:D :cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
If anyones interested they will be racing again on the september 14th 15th weekend. Would be cool to see more beginers out there, even thought about taking my TJ out for fun.

·
1,269 Posts
tirelad1 said:
Hey guys ....That lada belongs to a guy that works for us!! He did a lot better there than a lot of lifted kick butt trucks!!!!! That thing has got a homemade lift and goes just about anywhere. Oh ya... he was runnin wild country's on his truck.:D :cool:
Kudos to him for being different and pulling it off.. and probably showing a few people up while he was at it. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
boggin

Agreed... the Mud Bog sceen aint what it used to be. We run a 78 Honda Civic (Baby Thunder) Toyota Land Cruiser frame, Chevy 3/4 ton diffs/w custom cut 35" Generals 454 N.O.S. and a Turbo 350 highly modified.
Mud!!!....What Mud???? Its to the point that its not even a challenge any more... the biggest worry is breaking somthing right at the start line. If the ground wasnt so damned dry and hard that wouldnt be such a concern. Dry hard ground + high HP = somthing broken. You guys are right.... we may as well be doing sand drags...now THAT WOULD BE FUN!! We wnet out the an alkali lake just last night and watched 3 Chev extra cabs bury themselves up to the rockers... I would laugh. but I lent the guys my tow chain and they went and lost the freakin thing. As far as I know... they are still out there tho...lol!!
OK nuf of wasting yout time... get out there and get dirty already!!!
Merv

1 - 13 of 13 Posts