BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out in the Chilliwack area right now? I'm supposed to go camping tomorrow afternoon in the chilliwack lake area. but a little bit leary due to recent change in weather.

Can anyone let me know what its like out there? i imagine its snowing.
Rhys

·
1,269 Posts
Someone told me earlier tonight that the feeway into Chilliwack was closed, so I imagine it's not pretty.

------------------
"You bobbed it how many inches? NINETEEN?!?! Oh my..."

·
Registered
11 Posts
A foot of snow on the ground and drifting. I havent been able to get out of the driveway since yesterday. Since Chilliwack lake is at least 1000 feet higher than where I live, its probably really ugly.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I live in Chilliwack....I've been driving around since the snow started with no problem, but the roads today are covered in ice and snow and the wind chill right now is minus 10 the snow up at chilliwack lake is probably 3 feet deep because it's 1800 ft higher than us and we have about a foot and a bit in chilliwack. The winds are strong and cold here so I can imagine sumas flats will be nasty and with the blowing snow its probably a white out. The chilliwack airport is at 35 ft above sea level with about a foot of snow. The weather report says that its supposed to snow here again today. If you've got lots of warm stuff it could be quite an adventure...I'd do it....bring chains and a shovel...

------------------
76 k5 blazer 4-inch lift 33's and a bunch of other stuff

·
Registered
465 Posts
hey.. well im still up for camping trip.. but bri's mom and dad dont recommend that.. and i doubt anyone else will show up.. so maybe it would be fun 2 days camping trip instead of 4

also do u have any extra snowboarding pants or something for brianne..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.