BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shoot? lake area?

lots of good trails to explore? anyone up for making a midweek trip in that area?? thur?
any info on trials in that area will help

·
Registered
920 Posts
well i have only been up there in the winter but the kelowna OFF CAMBER club should be able to help ya out. its a very nice spot! i am sure there is lots to explore in summer

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha i have not talk to the rest of the club yet i'm sure they know that area

·
Registered
920 Posts
hey ya mind if i tag along? wouldnt mind exploring in the summer. if i dont brake anything on the 10-11 that is :laugh

·
Registered
85 Posts
CHUTE <

mudrunner said:
ha i have not talk to the rest of the club yet i'm sure they know that area
OK Mudrunner Lets go Sat. 9:00 am at Tim's place on Harvey by the bridge.. anyone else wanna go????:cool: Or if you got some balls lets do Little White , OH YEH !!!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
little white

Oh sure, go up little white the weekend I can't. I have to get some mods. done for sure this weekend. I'll wait around the phone waiting for call when you need a real rig to pull ya.:D
have fun.

·
Registered
920 Posts
hey taz your back. yeah i wish i could come then but i will be on a mine/ghosttown run up pheonix :( i am still on for the 10-11 on lil white!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I thought you wanted to go thursday or friday there Mudrunner. I am hoping to meet up with parnelli on saturday and do that run with lars.

Hey Tazuki you going to be able to make it on the 10-11????

·
Registered
920 Posts
hey tuner, you have read those posts on hedley---> osoyoos? everythings explained there. your able to camp out on pheonix or wherever we end up? i dont know where i am meeting lars and the group yet but will let ya know

·
Registered
229 Posts
Mudrunner: I have to be back to work by 5 so it looks like I am not able to go.

Parnelli: Keep me informed, I want to meet up with you and then go catch up with lars. You live in ossoyos right(spelling sucks.) If so I would like to meet up with you there if it's not tooo much trouble. Where exactly are we going. Email me if you want or catch me on msn.

Workis cutting into my 4x4 time

1111111:angry

·
Registered
85 Posts
NO Body

OK does not look like much of a turn out SO I will back out too and leave early for our VACATION See yah all in a week or two ...:beer :beer :beer VACATION YEA THATS THE TICKIT

1 - 15 of 15 Posts