BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in kelowna on the 18th of march with a few friends. we will be staying on chute lake for that night and will also be there on the 19th. we are looking for a few people to do some mild wheeling with. anyone free?

------------------
slightly modified pathfinder, still 235 tires soon to grow into 31's. Always remembering to KEEP THIS SIDE UP

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'd like to go, but I think I'm going to the States that weekend. Would like to get out though, maybe the end of march-begin of april.

------------------
Just because the next guy has frosted tips, an earing, and a jeep doesn't mean you have to!
89 Toy p/u, locked rear, 4.3l on propane, still ifs. Work in progress

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey tazuki, are you up for a little romp somewheres around there? maybe we can get sid the squid out to. Yeah, there is snow on the trails around chute lake for what i saw 3 days ago, but i dont want to hit those, i just want a few mild trails of which we wont need too many tugs from. hey lil blue Yoyo, your coming to the states? which way, via osoyoos crossing? if you are as long as you arent coming down on the 18 or 19, which is a monday and tuesday, i live in osoyoos so if you had 30 mins i could show ya some trails around here if you are up to it.

------------------
slightly modified pathfinder, still 235 tires soon to grow into 31's. Always remembering to KEEP THIS SIDE UP

·
Registered
85 Posts
Romping is what my lady and I do! But if your into wheelin lets go , I got more time than what I know what to do with!!!!I like to stay low right now , am getting tired of the snow , had enough of it!
Originally posted by Parnelli_001:
Hey tazuki, are you up for a little romp somewheres around there? maybe we can get sid the squid out to. Yeah, there is snow on the trails around chute lake for what i saw 3 days ago, but i dont want to hit those, i just want a few mild trails of which we wont need too many tugs from. hey lil blue Yoyo, your coming to the states? which way, via osoyoos crossing? if you are as long as you arent coming down on the 18 or 19, which is a monday and tuesday, i live in osoyoos so if you had 30 mins i could show ya some trails around here if you are up to it.

------------------
http://www3.telus.net/tazuki

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, ive heard grouse mountain doesnt have as much snow lower down as the other spots. i had enough of the snow to. so the 18th or 19th it is?

------------------

·
Registered
363 Posts
If you're talking Monday the 18th, I'm in if it's after 2:30 or so.

Hey tazuki, I think I might've seen your rig turning left off of Bartley rd. earlier today? Firestik antenna and shovel attached to the spare? Can't remember the color. Nice rig if that's yours!

------------------
88 4runner, 22RE with some minor stuff done to it

·
Registered
85 Posts
Good eyes , yep that be me, I live around there...
Originally posted by burnt03:
If you're talking Monday the 18th, I'm in if it's after 2:30 or so.

Hey tazuki, I think I might've seen your rig turning left off of Bartley rd. earlier today? Firestik antenna and shovel attached to the spare? Can't remember the color. Nice rig if that's yours!

------------------
http://www3.telus.net/tazuki

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just from the sounds of it i think i might like tazukis rig to
but yeah around 2 30 or so would be pretty good for me. any places around chute lake that dont have much snow on them?? Would you guys like to go out tuesday as well? any special things i should be planning on doing at chute lake resort other then tromping over the snow to see the old train tunnel?

------------------

·
Registered
71 Posts
Parnelli,

I'd like to go but I don't think I'll be driving me truck. I have a feeling the guy's at the border would pull my truck apart and leave it sitting in 2000 pieces.

------------------
Just because the next guy has frosted tips, an earing, and a jeep doesn't mean you have to!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
why dont you come out with us in kelowna then lil blue yoyo? i have the same problem with the border, thats why i dont go down there often at all. if you have time come out for a romp with us around chute lake on monday th 18th or tuesday the 19th.

------------------

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'd like to, but still need to find an inspection plate for my tranny (can't seem to find a decent one anywhere sm 465 anybody got one?) and I want to install my other propane tank and make mounts for my bumpers this weekend.

------------------

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
some friends and i would be totally in for that night trip twigman however we dont want to go up, offroad, drive all the way back then go back up a few days later... too much gas money for me to pay!!
haha but if you were willing to do a night run on that monday night you would have a few others to go with you, me included!

------------------

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no, unfortunately i cant make it this week, what i was planning was on the 18-19th, week after next. we are already booked into the cabins on those dates so we cant change them, sorry. but feel free to come out with us then if you can

------------------

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.