BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a set of 8" bosch lights for $40, dual 10" flex-a-light fans over all dimensions are 22 1/4" x 11 3/8" 3 1/2" deep $80, and a york(donno what model) air compressor $60. its all been sitting in my garage taking up space i dont have a truck anymore so cant justify keeping around.

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
hey i want the fans..any idea how old they are and u come towards abby/langley at all...thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As of right now the lights are getting picked up today, Brian's got the york, and about the fans there about 5 yeas old and used for about 3 months be4 the truck they were on got parted and no I don't go to Abby,I'm in coquitlam if you want them. 4lo ifnyou are interested in the fans it's a first come first serve type of thing.

·
Registered
268 Posts
where abouts in coquitlum are ya today..i got the day off and can come out and grab them..give me a call if u want 778 241 4039 Travis thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lights are gone. still got the fans and brian if ya want the york when can you get it? its sitting in my kitchen and my old lady is bitching about it lol. i can bring it to the shore on thursday if ya want

·
Registered
268 Posts
Bigorange440 as it turns out I'll be heading out to cultus Sunday morning to go to the old lady's cabin so if you want I could meet you somewhere along the way if that works
done ill call ya tonight to figure it out..thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.