BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious if anyone has installed clear corners on a 88-98 chevy silverado, I have them and want to put them on but cant get the grill off.. I also have a mesh grill I want to put on.

If anyone has done this before and might be willing to help me out please let me know..
thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
possibly check out a lowrider site?? most people do these light conversions on street trucks, where as running stock lights on your 4x4 and you smash one out all it takes is a trip to a local wrecker and $40 or so and you're set, where the clear lights, although looking nicer cost alot of money and usually take a long time to receive??

·
Registered
445 Posts
Installing clear lights

Hey depending where your located i can give you a hand with the grill. Taken a lot of them apart. Send me an e-mail and let me know

·
Registered
591 Posts
i hope u got ur grill mesh from revy or home depot....cuz if u didtn ur paying to much.....im guessing the mesh has lotsa holes and u see them on alot of Xtremes.......cuz ya....u can get that at home depot for next to nothing.....just cruise the isles, bound to find it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts