BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know someone that has the ability to cnc cut parts? I have the dxf files just need the parts cut.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I have one thats just been sitting in my shop, didn't have the rest of the cash to get it up and running but I do now. How quick you need the stuff cut?

I'm sure another member will pop in here tho closer to home for ya that will be able to cut your parts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fairly small parts, it's suspension parts and tabing for a sand car. It would easily all fit on a 4x8. I think most of it is 1/8 and a few are 3/16.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
K, I'll need a few parts machines as well if you guys are capable. Send me your email and I'll send you a email with the files if your able to shoot me a quote. Just send out requests for steel quotes so I'll be approx a month before Iam ready. Team tube smoked everyone. Any other ideas for DOM pricing?

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
K, I'll need a few parts machines as well if you guys are capable. Send me your email and I'll send you a email with the files if your able to shoot me a quote. Just send out requests for steel quotes so I'll be approx a month before Iam ready. Team tube smoked everyone. Any other ideas for DOM pricing?
we stock most sizes of dom and different plate, can send it to [email protected] let me know what you need and we can hook you up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i get my stuff cut by Remtek in aldergrove really good guys and they have a laser cutter make really nice clean cuts
here's the number 604-857-0805

1 - 11 of 11 Posts