BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a Ford support lV alternate fuel system for a f250. it came off my 91 with a 351 not sure 100% what the years are its compatible with. i have a bed mount 200 liter tank,all impco parts. i'm selling the truck so i pulled the propane system to sell separately. i have the installation manual aswell. takes a few hours to wire up and a few more to mount the tank and run lines could easily be installed in a weekend. $350 takes it all. reply to this or feel free to give me a call 604 961 3342

· Registered
44 Posts
I may be interested... just not sure if it'll work on my setup. I'm running a carbureted 300 I6 w/ offenhauser intake manifold('89 F250). Do you know what model mixer you have? or know the appropriate displacement for it?

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
couldnt tell ya how many km to a tank the never really payed attention to it just know when it read empty i filled it up. BrianR asfar as i know you will need to buy a new carburator to make this work as my set up dumpes the propane into the throttle body. i'll take a look and let you know what mixer i have

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.