BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Leaving sept. seventh for a nice slow, peaceful trip. Want to spend a couple days on the ashanola. Going to hang a right off of Placer mtn rd and head up the Ashanola, then explore on the way down. Want to do a trail from Cawston to the Twin lakes area(provided i can make it). Ive never heard of anyone driving up it before so who knows. Maybe head back to Princeton on the Summerland side, or something to that effect. There are so many roads in that area that there are many possibilities. Thought i would post this in case someone has some time on their hands and wants to do part of the trip with me. I will be spending a bit of time visiting family in the area so that may make it difficult for anyone who may want to do the complete round trip with me. Many interesting things to see out there, lots of awesome scenery, id be glad to share it with someone. No pay camping here as i am a backwoods hillbilly type o' dude who likes to be away from civilization and the masses.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody going hunting in or around this time? Anybody in the area want to hook up for the canyon run? I dont want to attempt the canyon alone (probably wouldnt be wise).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts