BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
i will be posting a weekend run, next sunday 31 st.
wanna know, show up. i will not post directions. sorry.

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
You should go on one of the trail rides BigBird organizes out there. I really don't think directions to this area should be posted on the board.

·
1,269 Posts
Depends on how much you like body damage. :D I wouldn't do it without being locked front and rear with a winch on 35s, but I haven't seen how hard/easy the new parts are yet.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Re: hey

photoman said:
thank see you then,
what is the minimum mods needed?
If you though Walker was tough you'll be in over your head on this run Rob. You're welcome to head out with me when I run it though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Where and what time do we meet. I have been looking forward to running this trail.

·
1,269 Posts
BIGBIRD said:
i will be posting a weekend run, next sunday 31 st.
wanna know, show up. i will not post directions. sorry.
Actually the 31st is on Saturday. Any chance of heading out there this weekend? I'm moving to Burnaby on that one. :(

·
Registered
398 Posts
BBP said:

Actually the 31st is on Saturday. Any chance of heading out there this weekend? I'm moving to Burnaby on that one. :(
sorry, ok the 1st sept. i will post trip later.

·
Got Arbutus?
1,269 Posts
locked front and rear, winch and 35"+ tires. low gearing is also your best friend on this trail. keep in mind that the pic on the front cover is not really of the bc hammer trail. it is just a little exploring we did when we first went up there. a better idea of the trail can be seen below. you can't really tell from the pic but my front driver tire was about 4 feet in the air...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Now that is a skookum trail if I have ever seen one, seems like a nice run

1 - 13 of 13 Posts