BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much do you want, what details do you have. ive got to get rid of my truck, all my friends have minies and when i get stuck i usualy sleep there over night, or get a tow truck, no minnies cant pull out a full size with 13`` suspension lift and 40s from sitting on its frame

------------------
Spools, and brand new 40s, are a bad combination in the front of a full sized Ford. Trust me! Anyone have any axles for a 78/79 Dana 44????? The Fordasauras is hungry...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Its a 92, reg cab short box, green, 200k(engine rebuilt at 140k), V6 2.9L, 5spd std, 3.73gears with limited slip in rear, 4" susp, 2" body, 31x10.5 BFG AT(can clear 33s), traction bars, GT Grant steering wheel, chrome diff cover, bush bar, lights, tuff box, canopy, extended breather hoses, explorer grill, alpine cd with jbl speakers, heavy duty driveshaft, clutch, and slave cylinder. Asking $8,700 obo. If you give me your email I can send you a pic.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like a nice truck but im looking for a cheaper ride. what im realy wanting is a extended cab 4.0L 4x4, to put a dana 44 up front and keep the 8.8 rear, sitting on coils all the way around and 37``x13`` boggers. lift kits have no resale value used so neither does the stock front end. Id rather spend money on the 4.0 and a decent stereo

------------------
Spools, and brand new 40s, are a bad combination in the front of a full sized Ford. Trust me! Anyone have any axles for a 78/79 Dana 44????? The Fordasauras is hungry...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts