BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Narrowed 1978 Ford F-250 housing WMS about 62-63". Includes shafts (stock replacement lengths)
Can include ford 5 lug knuckles (including brakes and everything) 1 yukon chromoly outer shaft (for the ford outers)
4.56 gears
Full detroit locker

-Locker $400
-knuckles out and 1 outer shaft $200
-just housing and shafts $200
-gears $75
All of it - $600

Dana 44 with bracketry. Was sand blasted and painted with endura epoxy primer last summer. Link brackets are for Johnny Joints. Drivers link bracket was welded partly to the pumpkin properly using nickle rod after preheating the pumpkin. Also has panhard mount for 3/4 heim joint and set up for hydro ram fro trail-gear.

Knuckles n stuff bearings and races are good.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh and the ring and pinion are not mounted in the housing. Originally had my 4.88s in this housing but picked up another housing that had the 4.56, arb and yukon shafts so I am using my 4.88s with the new housing.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I will take everything knuckles out that you have. What brand is the 4.56....come with carrier?? I will most likely take that too. Pm'd you shipping options. let me know what you figure out. let me know soon doode I need these parts.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll bring the parts to the hound to check on shiping tomorrow morning. No carrier with the 4.56 gears unless you want the Detroit locker to go with it! I will also check on the brand for the r&p in the morning.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm interested in the knucles if you still have them

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm going to hang on to both my sets of histeer arms for now as one set the tierod mounts under and one set over the arm so going to wait and see which works better when I get my ride height and suspension setup. It'll be awhile before that hapens though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.