BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody interested in a dana 44 high pinion diff? i have a dana 60 going in and i no longer need my dana 44, its a leaf sprung unit off a 3/4 ton ford
well the good news for whoever wants it is its brand new from hub to hub, bad news for me is it cost me a fortune, i unfortunately blew it up big time the other day, it now has new u-joints, premium warn hubs,freshly greased bearings,new bearings in the pumpkin, new (brand new) spicer ring and pinion,new carrier, new everything really and its a 4:10 gear set, anyone interested email me at "[email protected]"

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope ,not at all it held out just ok with my 38 inch swampers and a 460....but a 429 and 44's???..not a chance, broken axles right left and center.....hey matt....dean here by the way, i have been talking to you about the dana 60 diff and 429..lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey im looking for some inner shafts for my 44 its from a 78 bronco, are they the same shafts as the 3/4 tons? Im realy trying to find a 77-79 dana 60 front for a reasonable price .I have found a few but they dont fit my budget

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
from what i have been told 3/4 ton axles will not fit a 1/2 ton and vice versa. apparently one of the two is a little longer than the other, at least that what shops have told me, i may be wrong though, as to the inner shafts, go to jobrite auto, swat, or berts automotive, they should be able to get you one, all i have is a outer stub axle left for the 3/4 ton diff and a complete half ton diff...as to the dana 60 front hp, phone action auto wrecking on scott road in surrey, they have some, might get a deal...good luck!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey dean, the year doesnt matter, but the narrower the better, unless wayne has to narrow them. I got talked outa the fullsize crew. And im gonna sell my other bronco. Dont worry what ever i get it will always be ford in the gutz.

------------------
GO FORD OR GO HOME!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts