BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a good set of Dana70 4.10 gears that they want to part with?? I am going to need a set for my truck. And if so, how much??

------------------
STAX
'77 Chev / WesternStar
8" lift, 38" Radial Swampers, custom, custom, custom.....
Oh! And don't forget, twin 5" stacks!
"Duct tape is like the force.... It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together!"

·
Registered
53 Posts
there is a guy here that says he has a truck with D70's front & rear.Sound like B.S.? its an old k3500 crew cab 4x4

------------------
79 Bronco 33"geerals, 4"coils,shackle reversal
wow!what a view from up here

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I believe that F450 and F550 superrduty's will have a D70 or 80 front differential, but I am not to sure about that. I know that the rear end in a F550 is a D135, what a monster rear end. Why don't you throw in a couple Rockwell 2.5t axles....lol...thoughs are indestructible!

------------------
78 Bronco 351M SM435 NP205, D44 and Ford 9", and all stock!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If that guy HAS a Dana 70 front, than it might be the one I saw, and it is HUGE! Also had 10 lug dually hubs on it.

One BIG mother front diff! Very NEAT though!

I just want to get rid of the TTB Dana50 in the front of my Diesel X-cab. I already have a D70 in the rear, and HAD a line on a D60 with 4.10s, but the deal has fallen through.

------------------
STAX
'77 Chev / WesternStar
8" lift, 38" Radial Swampers, custom, custom, custom.....
Oh! And don't forget, twin 5" stacks!
"Duct tape is like the force.... It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together!"

[This message has been edited by Stax (edited August 23, 2001).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.