BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey after the x-mas huffel and buffel we like to go out for a day of wheelin does anyone have any ideas of where to go and does anyone want to get together? I wanna be out beatin my truck not trying to save a few bucks at the mall!

------------------
81 Toyota 4X4
It's not pretty but it was free and i'm gonna beat it till it dies!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am open to any suggestions of where anyone wants to go I'm gonna try and get a group of people to go up so bring your brother!

------------------
81 Toyota 4X4

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
OK well we seem to have some people interested now to pick a destination. What shall it be Eagle Ridge, Stave, Harrison, Squamish, name your destination and we can pick a time to meet!

------------------
81 Toyota 4X4

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Hey Monzter sorry to hear about your truck but even if it's not fixed you can ride along with your sister, so you can still have a good time!

------------------
81 Toyota 4X4

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I had a BLAST nice to see everyone had fun today and nobody broke anything! Well almost anything! My truck was stuck dammmmmgooood thanks Terry for pulling me out even though I was quite content sitting in the huge puddle of water watching the cab fill up with mud and water, new I would'nt be stuck long with all you guys there. But hey you never now if your gonna make it unless you try!

------------------
81 Toyota 4X4

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Yeah the girl with the white Toyota is me,Udermind? is my husband Tverbann drives the green ford and girl with truck drives the 4runner, yellow chevy is rockwell as for the other peoples names on here not sure what they go buy but there a good group of people to go and play with getting stuck in the mud helped me release some of the stress I had from that guy who was drinking and smacked in my front passenger side! Not sure who he is not even sure if I care what he is!

------------------
81 Toyota 4X4

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Yeah when you guys were at the look out a few more trucks showed up and a guy in a brown ford ranger was trying to get up but was not making it so udermind? told him to back up by the toyota to get a run at it well he backed up alright right into my truck, pushed the bumper in broke a light and dented the fender, was not impressed

------------------
81 Toyota 4X4

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
I'd like to thank the guy in the blue jeep who had on-board air for working on my truck after I was stuck and also to him and redxj for pushing my truck in the snow when the thing looked like I was gonna go over the edge! You guys are awesume! we'll have to do it again! And hey buy the way did anyone find a set of keys lost em when I was playing in the mud?

------------------
81 Toyota 4X4

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Hey girlwithtruck there is no maybe next time you might try the mud hole. Your just gonna do it!,and your gonna love it! As for getting mud in the truck that only happened to me cause I have a huge hole in the floor that I forgot about but ya know a little mud never hurt anyone as for cleaning it that's what a man is for!LOL Never found my keys. Hey someone said you have a picture of me stuck if so can you let me know! Thanks a bunch.
Debra

------------------
81 Toyota 4X4

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Hey rockwell to answer your question not sure if the guy driving the brown ford ranger that hit me is a part of this message board and as for going to ICBC don't think they would do much anyways cause I was off road and they would probably look at it and say damm is that thing ugly and probably just offer me cash to leave the building cause it's an eye soar! But hey it was given to me so i'm not gonna bitch about how ugly it is cause I had fun in the mud next time you gotta try it yuo'll make it threw no problem!

------------------
81 Toyota 4X4

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Yeah I had a blast, finally found the keys after Sean washed half of Stave out of the inside of the truck, man is that thing muddy, my alternator DIED, but we got another one for $30, so we're ready to roll again, I think Seans gonna tell me to wear "his" skirt for a while so nothing else goes wrong.

------------------
81 Toyota 4X4

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.