BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Dewalt jobsite radio new in box. Never opened.

I bought my radio then got the 9 piece cordless tool set that came with a free radio. I'd saved it for fathers day but my dad has decided not to go with Dewalt tools.

I paid about $200 after taxes for mine, I think they list at 198.99 at HD.
I'm going to C/L for $175 but $150 to anyone on this list.

It'll charge all but the 36v and univolt batts. My 18v from stone dead takes about an hour. Uses a 9v batt for clock and radio pre-set mem. Runs the radio off 110v cord or any of the dewalt batts that fit. Has a 1/8" aux input in the back for mp3 or???

http://www.dewalt.com/tools/cordless...ger-dc011.aspx

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it the new model that just came out?
Nope... :eek:( Tho from what I've just learned from a few reviews the newest (DC012) isn't much better for the extra $$ there asking for it.

Biggest difference from the DC011 and DC012 that I could see is the power outlets on the side, and they added a bit of a tray to the top to set your MP3 player in. I have a sunglass bag that I drop mine into and hang from the roll cage. Keeps it dry that way too. As for the power outlets I'd rather not pull my grinder amps through my radio thanks.

But hey it's the newest and greatest.... mines the older one now lol... make me an offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.