BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey any of you guys in the okanagan up for a little run on the 10th. I'v done some work on my truck and need to try it out before I go to the coast. Let me know.

------------------
88 Ranger 4inch sup lift 3 inch body swaped in 4.0 8.8 rear dana 35 up front 33 12.50 swampers

·
Registered
920 Posts
Hey, yeah sure i am in, where are you going?

------------------
slightly modified pathfinder, still 235 tires soon to grow into 31's. Always remembering to KEEP THIS SIDE UP

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinkin' chute lake area or something like that nothing to crazy, but enough to test out my truck. What do you think? Is that ok for you?

------------------
88 Ranger 4inch sup lift 3 inch body swaped in 4.0 8.8 rear dana 35 up front 33 12.50 swampers

·
Registered
920 Posts
err, sunday isnt good for me, sorry but i have a group of guys that i have to practise shootin some clay pigeons with. been out of the loop way to long (3 weeks) and i gotta get back into it... however if you were willing to come the other way, such as oliver/osoyoos region we have a few good trails around here, nothing tough... well i guess it gets as tough as you want. otherwise no go for chute lake
but if youll be around on the 18-19 of march i will be up there with some friends staying overnight at chute lake resort,, more then willing that week for some trails. tell me what you think about coming closer down here

------------------
slightly modified pathfinder, still 235 tires soon to grow into 31's. Always remembering to KEEP THIS SIDE UP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts