BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love dodge but where is all the action?

I used to have ramcharger 78 and would love another ,but tell me boys where are all you?

Where are the ------------------------------------DODGE BOYS

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I'm here, but my dodge is becomong a little less dodge right now. :p

Dodges never have anything go wrong with them, so we don't need to ask any questions:D :D :canadian :p :cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm always around somewhere once I get a digi cam ill post some pics of my dodge in action;) :canadian :beer :canadian :beer :canadian :welder

·
Registered
15 Posts
We've always been here we just dont have nutting that breaks to bitch about cause Dodge makes real trucks!

And my 75 POWER WAGON is getting some surgery I'm swapping D60 front, D70 rear NP435,NP203,NP205 combo and soon 42" tsl's :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
68 Dodge Fargo Powerwagon

The only old time truck fourwheeling around Chilliwack that I have seen, Dodge anyway, I only play hard, and breakdown little, sound familiar.
Randy
ps, anyone happen to know where I can get a brass bushing for my front closed dana44? trying to save machinist costs ;(

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey, what is that?

np 203 w milemarker part time kit ?
That sounds like something I could use, maybe.
dana 60 front w/ detroit , Where did you get the front locker, was it locally?
Randy
rc

·
Registered
58 Posts
sorry for not replying sooner.....beeen away for a while

the milemarker part time kit for a np 203 turns your transfer case from a full time four wheel drive to a part time four wheel drive .....meaning your front drive shaft will not turn anymore untill you switch from "hi" to "hi-lock" or "low" to "low-lock"....this is a good way to limit unesesary (sp) wear and tear on front drive line.

As for the front locker i got it at Rearend Specialities in port kells....604-888-9355.......ask for tyler

·
Registered
87 Posts
thanks

Hey Camoram thanks for the input, it will be remembered. I have been looking for a front locker for awhile but can't afford and ARB or a full detroit, this should help.
Randy
rc

·
Registered
51 Posts
Camoram, is your truck for sale?!?!?!? thats pretty much exactly what i want to get. if not, tell me sum info on it, and aprox $$$.

·
Registered
58 Posts
For sale??

Sorry its not for sale....just finished it almost to where i want it......as far as info i am not exactly sure what you want to know???.....just ask and i will tell you what you need to know

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ouch Weekend

Wow, I dropped my u-joint on the freeway which resulted in the outshaft yoke grinding off on my cab floor - new airconditioning at no extra cost, replaced that with the rear driveshaft yoke via a friend with a brain. Then allowed someone else to back up my truck to hook up my trailer at the campsite as my collarbone is broken. That person decided to engage the transfer case form neutral to 4 lo while the truck was moving - result - ugly - the whole yoke came out with one hell of a bang. I watche din horror and said hey shut it off, now they turned the key to the right, rookie move, my armature arm must have bent as a result and the starter would not shut off until I could lift the hood, very painful and disconnect the battery - result - one burnt starter, now I had no wheel drive and gear oil everywhere. Arrgh, never let a rookie driv eyour truck, damn it.
Randy:violin :canadian :(

·
Registered
103 Posts
i got a 83 ram charger in the process of restoration for play, lookin for parts is a fun time job. just finished replaseing the propane tanks, man wat a job!! by the way how do you post pics on this board?> i got lots of my project.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts