BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, :help:
I have a rare Dodge Power Wagon W100. Parts are not easy to find.
I am needing to replace or rebuild the rear axle.
The axle is geared 4.10 and 6 lugs on 7.25" circle.
A little research shows that there are cross overs to other manufactures.

57-66 Ford F350 Rear Axle
58-68 Dodge Rear Axle
57-68 International Truck Rear Axle

If anyone has anything that is suitable, would appreciate hearing from you.

Cheers, Raef

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks westcoaster. Ive been on the dodgepowerwagon forum. That will be my last resort as most guys are in the US and the shipping of a whole axle will probably be cost prohibitive.
With any luck, I hope to find something close by. Attached is a shot of my truck.
Bye for now. Raef

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes thats an idea. The problem is the the axle is possible bent and there are other items that need to be replaced too. Thanks for the idea.

·
Registered
595 Posts
what you want is the diffs from a 89-93 dodge cummins,along with the engine :poke:

the Jeep/Kaiser M715 used the same bolt pattern on a dana 70 so im thinking you might be able to reuse your hubs on a newer D60/D70

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all, thanks for all the suggestions. Yes I could swap out both axles but I have already spent a small fortune on OEM and remanufactured parts. The stock stance of this truck has an appeal that I want to keep. I am hoping that Colin at IWE Rear Ends can solve my issues. They have it now and are doing all they can to save the axle. Will let you know how things progress. Cheers

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
IWE was a smart choice. they definitely know what they're doing.... not cheap but they are good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found out its a Chrysler rear end with 10 splines. Colin @ IWE has managed to save it.
Thanks for the website link for future reference.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts