BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used or are currently running any James duff products-or gone down and got work on their truck by them?--
--wouldn't mind some feed back on their line of products

------------------
86 Ford Ranger

·
Registered
228 Posts
I had the Duff 3" lift on my Explorer for awhile. Great products, WAY better than anything else I've ever seen for aftermarket manufacturers. Great tech help on the phone. Their variable rates springs are awesome, way better ride than stock. I'm using their EB 3.5" springs with my solid axle currently.

Cheers
Dale

------------------
1992 Ford Exploder
6" lift, solid Dana44, 33's

"Soccer mom's car on 'roids"

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yep, great place. I'm using there extended e-brake cable's coils in all 4 corners, shocks in all 4 corners and front shock hoops in my trail rig. I've got some other goodies in the wife's stock 67 Bronco. Nice people to deal with and good community supporters.

------------------
FearMe is only for fun, my real name is Roger and I'm a smartassed punk----"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest..yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum"

·
Registered
20 Posts
Originally posted by NGV:
Has anyone used or are currently running any James duff products-or gone down and got work on their truck by them?--
--wouldn't mind some feed back on their line of products
I'm currently using the vr3" in my ranger with the better ride than the one you get from stock, best money you could spent.

'

------------------
92 ranger 33"tires 456 gears
5"lift

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Excellent tech and customer support, excellent products. Around 4 hour drive from the border, so a bit far for personal shopping :_) I've shopped there numerous times over the last 7 or 8 years, with consistent service. The Duff's are always present at Early Bronco gatherings, and are very friendly and easy to talk to. its nice to know who you are dealing with!

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah thanks guys-I've got a lift already but I don't have the longer arms-and then double shock sytem looked nice too- --I've heard nothin' but good things about them-- thanx again
Nate

------------------
86 Ford Ranger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.