BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who along with his brother are in the media industry. I have spoken to my friend about the possible closure of Eagle Ridge and how so far all the articles have not really had both sides of the story.

What I need is some info to pass along so that they can decide who to contact or how to procced. I will relay the bare bones of the issue and then hopefully the reporter will take it from there.

1. Time line or history of Eagle Ridge
How long have people been wheeling there
When did the problem start

2. Who uses Eagle Ridge
Clubs that can be contacted
Statistics on use

3. Opponents of our use
Mayor, Golf course, residents

4. Why is there a problem

5. Who owns the land

6. What are the owners plans
What are the city's plans

You can post here but I would prefer an email as this board is likely to get congested. I am doing what I can about this matter and yes I intend to join 4x4 associaton of BC. Lets stop this thing before it is too late!
[email protected]

------------------
Me Tarzan u ? Favorite tool?
Monkey wrench!
I am the original shade tree mechanic

[This message has been edited by Tarzan (edited November 26, 2001).]

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Posting this for udermind:

[This message has been edited by Wil (edited November 29, 2001).]

·
Registered
277 Posts
hello just to let you know. I'm working closely with Trevor Traboulay on a other topic right now and told him about what was going on with the city of Coq and how they want to make a park. He has offered to help us in keeping it open to us and said that it should be since we are the ones taking care of the messes. So when we need that hand let him know. I believe he is the best hand since he knows how the city work and that he has the connections
thanks
udermind?

------------------
[email protected]
81 toyo
not much but it's my toy
and it's never let me down EVER
remember what we go in with we must come out with even if it is just parts !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts