BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be going back up to Eagle Ridge on Saturday. A friend of mine is coming down from Edmonton for a few days and he wants me to take him out wheelin'. Anyone else want to join?

Will probably be there late morning or early afternoon. Depends on how hung over we are from partying Friday night. LOL

Also depends on if the dealer finishes repairing the tranny in my truck this week.

Leo
...a member of the Herd of Turtles 4WD Society
www.hot.alloffroad.com

------------------
2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab, 4.0L V6, 5-spd auto, 4.10 l/s, Off-Road Package, BFG Mud Terrains, RadioShack CB/Wilson Flex 4' antenna, custom rocksliders, custom dents, and westcoast pinstriping.

[This message has been edited by 1badfordtruck (edited October 18, 2001).]

·
Registered
26 Posts
I might be interested. I'll find out tonight if I'm free. Earlier would be better for me if I can get out though.

------------------
86 Toy 4Runner - almost, but not quite, stock

·
Registered
92 Posts
can't do saterday,have to work.
raincheck?

------------------
2muchfun
1998 jeep cherokee 4.0l
keep the shiny side up!

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went by the dealer this morning to see how they are progressing on my truck and the tranny is still sitting on the mechanic's work bench with miscellaneous parts scattered around it. They're telling me that it should be done later today or tomorrow, so hopefully it will be ready for Saturday.

Leo
www.hot.alloffroad.com

------------------
2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab, 4.0L V6, 5-spd auto, 4.10 l/s, Off-Road Package, BFG Mud Terrains, RadioShack CB/Wilson Flex 4' antenna, custom rocksliders, custom dents, and westcoast pinstriping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i like 2 go but my tranny is down 2

------------------
Northern Extreme 4x4 Club
79 F/S Blazer 5" Lift 31"
Looking for more custom OFF ROAD Body Work
fun for all if you pick up after yourself
CH 37

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks like I'm clear to go. I'll watch here for a final meeting time.

------------------

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still waiting on the status of the tranny repair...should be done by later this afternoon though.

If I have time today I'll stop by the dealer again and give'em hell.
They've
had the truck since Monday morning...said it would only take them a couple of days to fix.

Leo
www.hot.alloffroad.com

------------------

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I've got my truck back with a freshly rebuilt tranny. Seems to be running good so far.

Still not sure when we will be heading up to Eagle Ridge tomorrow. I'll find out tonight when I pick up my friend at the airport. Hopefully we'll be able to get out there by noon. Will let everyone know later tonight.

Leo
www.hot.alloffroad.com

------------------

·
Registered
26 Posts
Leo,

Send me an email once you know what time you'll be heading out. Also where you want to meet. I don't check the board much when I'm at home cause I'm on dial-up

[email protected]

Thanks,
Ryan

------------------

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have posted a few pics from the main lookout point at Eagle Ridge.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1707837&a=13895583

Leo
www.hot.alloffroad.com

------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.