BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

hey thanks to all that turned out it was a great trip and it was nice to meet you all hope in the near future we can do it again and just so others know my toyota made the hard line and my wife did not change any colors thanks again for a great trip and to girl with truck check the general postings i posted something there for you!!!
you guys and girls are great!!!!!!!

sean and debra

------------------
[email protected]
81 toyo
not much but it's my toy
and it's never let me down EVER

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, it was great today!! Also I gotta say, you guys all have SWEET trucks :)

------------------
EI rules! I can get paid to 4x4!
87 Yota SR5 4x4 and oh yeah its only got 10,000 k's :)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Yeah that was lots of fun. I didn't get to take my truck up the trail, but it was fun anyway.

It's nice to finally put some faces to a few of the names

------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
Slowly becoming less original, 31" tires, 360 2bbl V8, TF727 3 speed auto, NP205 T-case Dana 44 front, Chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had a blast today maybe next time i'll drive instead of undermind! Hope to see you all Dec.02 at the toy run for kids. Maybe we should have a little compatition for best decorated vehicle?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Had a great time yesterday!!! As for the best decorated truck comp, bring it on!!!

------------------
Leanne
'95 YJ : enough lift, big tires, and too much other junk to list :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
I too had a great time and my 4runner did me proud in that though it was stock she did not get stuck (almost). I think one reason my 4Runner did well was that I had a V6 and auto tranny. I noticed that the people struggling a bit were all in standards and they ranged from stock to modified. Rock climbing is much tougher with a manual tranny. All in all it was a good day and it was fun to see first timers get the 4x4 bug. Lets get together again!

------------------
Me Tarzan u ? Favorite tool?
Monkey wrench!
I am the original shade tree mechanic

·
Registered
138 Posts
yea, my truck really started to tick me off at the beginning, but then we let the pressure out of the tires and I was able to get somewhere. Very happy I made it up. I would love to do it again. Thanx for everyone with patience for the new girl!

------------------
'85 4runner, 6' suspension lift and 35' mudders (my baby)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
It's amazing how much difference letting air out makes. I'm glad you didn't give up(not that anyone was going to let you). This was really a great group to go with. We should go up another trail some time, and with any luck my truck will be good to go

------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
Slowly becoming less original, 31" tires, 360 2bbl V8, TF727 3 speed auto, NP205 T-case Dana 44 front, Chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker

1 - 9 of 9 Posts