BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week Im getting in a new bronco that has been rolled. I'm parting out the thing. The motor is already spoken for but if there is any one out there who needs something let me know. The diffs are not for sale,( well I realy don't think anyone out there needs one $500 badly) the ratio's are 4 10's and the rear is a ls. P.s I'll get rid of the tires cheep. 33 x 12.5 50%. $120 for four.

·
Unregistered Abuser
557 Posts
I'd be interested in the tailgate if it survived and is somewhat rust free... might also be interested in fiberglass door inserts if it came equipped with them...

------------------
Ulysse
90-YJ "no more"
69-Bronco

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'll take the factory coil buckets...
call me at 809-6008 and I'll come and pick them up.

Cheers
Dale

------------------
1992 Ford Explorer
Chrome grill guard and some other mods...

·
Got Arbutus?
1,269 Posts
do you have the speedo cable? if so give me a call 908-4832

------------------
'93 sahara ~ SOA w/ tuff country springs, np435, twin sticked d20, d44, 9", detroit, hi steer...and a autometer/CJ dash!!!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Originally posted by 66bronco:
Originally posted by desteurm:
Factory Radius Arms x2? How much?

Ill be asking $50 for two. Thats a good deal, guys are cutting 4 and makiing 2 longer ones or hinging them. they're getting hard to find
Actually they are easy to find. They're on all 1/2 ton ford 4x4's from at least 1966 to 1979. Still, $50 is a fair price.

------------------
I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
The rumour mill sez that EB radius arms & full size truck arms are a lil different. Appearently its a small difference in the coil bucket bolt spacing on the arm/clamp.
Wandering if this is fact or fiction.
Thanx.

------------------
'85 BroncoIII

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.