BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any dana 44 axle shafts they would like to part with for cheap? I busted the pass (long) side, need a replacement without forking over a boatload of cash for alloys right now. Thanks.

------------------
Mike Ellis

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Originally posted by kruisermike:
Anyone have any dana 44 axle shafts they would like to part with for cheap? I busted the pass (long) side, need a replacement without forking over a boatload of cash for alloys right now. Thanks.
My friend has a couple, I think he wants $100 ea. I'll ask tomorrow, if you want.
Erik

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they stock or alloy? I can get HD units with 1 3/16 u-joints for $225 a pair from Moser, looking for stockers around $50 each if he has them. thanks.

Originally posted by Captain Air Time:
My friend has a couple, I think he wants $100 ea. I'll ask tomorrow, if you want.
Erik

------------------
Mike Ellis

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
He'll probably go for it, I'll know when he gets back Monday. The plan was to bringthem to SOB and wait for some poor SOB (heheh) to snap some.... :)

------------------

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Cool, please let me know.

Mike
Here's the scoop:
both inners, one outer. not perfect, but still quiet functional US$60. Let me know if you want 'em.

------------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts