BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an F134 Engine and T90 3 speed transmission from a 1963 CJ5 for sale. Both are completely rebuilt and have not been installed since the rebuilds were finished. The engine was built by a local well respected automotive machine shop. It now has 9:1 compression vs 7:1. The engine was bored .030 over, rods and mains were both .010 under. All internal parts were replaced, rods re-sized and the engine balanced. It also has a new oil pump, water pump, two new distributors (one electronic), two Carter carbs (one completely rebuilt and one is brand new), new motor mounts, coil, spark plugs, wires etc. There is a new clutch and pressure plate, resurfaced flywheel, and throwout bearing. The bellhousing has been bead blasted, resurfaced and painted. The starter motor is also completely rebuilt. There is also a complete new engine gasket set plus many spare gaskets for both the engine and transmission. The transmission was rebuilt using a Novak Enterprises master rebuild kit. There is a new transmission mount and plate. I have the original radiator that goes with the engine and a new aluminum radiator to fit an early CJ5. There is a Wilwood hydraulic master and slave clutch release kit to complete the set up. The original oil bath air cleaner and Ross steering components are available if you want them. There is also a new Herm's dual master cylinder set up for it that I'll throw in. I have the receipts for everything and have probably forgotten some of the parts that can go with this package but there are so many it's hard to remember them all. I will sell the engine and transmission separately if necessary but would like to sell the complete package if possible. I have decided to go with a Buick V6 and TH350 automatic in the CJ5. They are sitting in my shop ready to be installed and it's time to get rid of the others. I could ship the one, the other or both but would rather it was seen, the buyer happy with what he was getting and took it with him. I can place the engine into a test stand and start it, and break it in if desired. I have over $4500 in the complete package. I would like to get $3000 for all of it. If you would like you can contact me at (403) 835-5171. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts