BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So do you have any pic's yet of how your trucks coming along? I sure liked it before. And now from the little pic's and pan's I have heard , it sounds pretty cool.

------------------
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

WHEN IN DOUBT GAS IT OUT

·
Registered
134 Posts
Originally posted by BRONCO BUSTER:
So do you have any pic's yet of how your trucks coming along? I sure liked it before. And now from the little pic's and pan's I have heard , it sounds pretty cool.

I've been meaning to post some. I'll try and remember to do it tonight and update my site.

Napalm stinks even in the afternoon, your nose must not work.

------------------
FearMe is only for fun, my real name is Roger and I'm a professional Cheese Taster with the ability to satisfy many fine women at the same time----"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest..yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum"

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats your web page?? I had it before. but its not book marked any more. E-mail me if u prefer.

------------------

WHEN IN DOUBT GAS IT OUT

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I found it. Looks pretty damn good. Whats that tube, its on the back of the atlas part of the cooling? Rear supension looks great. I am still not sure how that v link(excuse my terminology) works . Is it 3 Hiem joints 1 at the v and 2 at the top of the links? I guess I under stand now. I think I have to take another look at the pictures. Well looks like grade "A" work so far.

Are you going to put the old Bronco body again? Or what you going to use? Thanks alot looks like that truck will be good for some fun.

------------------

WHEN IN DOUBT GAS IT OUT

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Are you going to put the old Bronco body again? Or what you going to use? Thanks alot looks like that truck will be good for some fun.

[/B]
Hehehe. I can't wait to see what the custom Fear Me body looks like! Of course, it will look different again after the first outing, but hey, wudaya want?

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Originally posted by Captain Air Time:
Hehehe. I can't wait to see what the custom Fear Me body looks like! Of course, it will look different again after the first outing, but hey, wudaya want?

86 Ranger cab, I keep telling you Canadian guys I gave the old body to one of you for a case of Molsons' Should not have done that, I've developed a tast for the stuff..ummmmm Molsonsssssss......

The rear is a wishbone setup. Just urethane bushed at the front with a custom pivoting urethane bushing over the diff. It goes up and down and swivels. Its basically the same suspension in the rear I've had.

I'm very seriously thinking of a 4 link for the front 60. I got it all torn down last night and If I'm lucky I'll have it narrowed and ready to install by the weekend.

AND CAT, I'VE BEEN MEANING TO EMAIL YOU BUT I'VE JUST BEEN BUSY AS HELL NOT IGNORING YOU. SORRY.

------------------
FearMe is only for fun, my real name is Roger and I'm a professional Cheese Taster with the ability to satisfy many fine women at the same time----"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest..yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts