BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**Fiberglass Flat Body Hardtop**

i was wondering how much these usually go for? its a flat body two peice hardtop, the windows are tinted a bit,i have all the hardware and it comes off pretty easily.. the inside is lined... i'v heard as much as 1500 american when it was new.. wats the average price on one of these?

------------------
"Do you think it'll roll"
"Nah"
"we're at a bad angle"
"nah, we're good"
"dude! we're goin over"
"nah.. oh.. shit we are!"

·
Registered
261 Posts
There is a web site thats sells the one peice hard tops new for $900 canadian
The absolute most i would pay for a new one is $300, depending on the shape of it.
Hope this helps.

------------------
4 By High

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hahahah! Kev that is your startoff offer for every hardtop that shows up on this board.

Rhys

Originally posted by KEV:
There is a web site thats sells the one peice hard tops new for $900 canadian
The absolute most i would pay for a new one is $300, depending on the shape of it.
Hope this helps.

------------------
1991 Samurai
SPOA, Rocklobster, Warn 8274 winch

·
webwheeling...
1,475 Posts
Hey Rhys,
You know that commentary under all of Oil slicks, slick rick or should I say gas cap missing, rag sticking out, no gas whatever is talking about his little roll on the bunny hill near(on: but only because we had a winch to pull his a_ _ out) the camel trophy trail?!
Kev-
Its a good thing you'll eventually run out of money, then you'll stop building and start wheeling!

Hey maybe I shouldn't talk but hey, the frames almost done boys!
d

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey dave its im not goin to be runnin out of money, just running out of ideas on what to do next?The 4 link is a great setup.next project is lifted rancho wrangler springs in the front and tubbin the rear , large.O the little beast will be at merrit music fest. sweeeeeeeeet
Then its time to move on to build a full size cheve on 44s

------------------
4 By High

·
webwheeling...
1,475 Posts
Geez,
I wish I could live at home too. 44s eh, why not on the sami kev?!

Sure Tim,
I'll be there this Friday and likely Saturday morning.

later
D-dawg

------------------
Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.