BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a 85 toyota ext cab a couple of years ago and since i got it its box has really gone to hell on one side ill either have to remove the bottom quarters soon or swap it im not into a ******* flatdeck my truck beyond this spot is to good to give up

i also own a 91 s10 with a blown motor i was going to sell for like 500 bucks complete so it would be worth my money if i could swap boxes considering what a california box is worth

has any body seen this done?

i am willing to shorten the front side of the box and tubbing it out to make it fit can it be done or is it wide?

·
Registered
363 Posts
the above truck is the one im talking about with the fullsize box. it has been narrowed from stock. it also has a 3.8, internal cage and a mint frame. he bought it like this, but with 35" m/t. the only crappy thing is that it is lifted with blocks in the rear and addaleafs in the stock front pack. when did you ahppen to be cruisin through salmon arm

·
Registered
157 Posts
i have a older stepside (older model then the pic) box on mine. it was quite a bit of work to get it to fit. i used my bed, choped off my box sides and narrowed my box as much as i coulduntill i came to the box mounts, welded the chevy sides on and narrowed the chevy tail gate and bulk head it turned out good and am totally happy with it, just waiting for a tree to tear my fiberglss fenders to shreads.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I may be intrested in your 91 if it's an extra cab, and I'm not intrested in the box
give me a reply to [email protected] and let me know more specifics of it.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts