BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Five 15"x12" 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern, 4" backspacing. Come with center caps, hold air, straight, usual rock rash. $250 for the 5. RIMS ARE SOLD

Two ProComp MT's 33x12.5x15. These are around 30%. $20 each or $30 for the two. One of these have a plug but have never caused me an issue.

One Dayton Timberline MT 33x12.5x15. 100% thread. $50.

NOW WITH PICTURES.

Thanks

·
Registered
752 Posts
I'd be into those rims if I had a bloody vehicle to put them on :p lol. Good luck with sale ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rims are sold.

Anyone for tires?
YA, Do you still have the 2 Pro Comp mt . Can you put a pic of the tire with a penny in the center tread to show how much is left, if one is thinner then the other do it on the that one. thanks!! If it's got enough left I'm interested need something to through next winter hopefully buy then I can get some new ones all around. let me know either way, Thanks again... If you want just email me at [email protected] ,pics too... Just noticed in top pic is that the Dayton tire it looks almost like the same tread pattern, maybe I'll take all 3 tires... I'll look into the shipping cost? TTYS! NOT WORTH IT; for eigther of us. Unless you want to ship from Washington. LOL!

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'll take the Pro Comp without the plug if that's still around. Won't be able to go to Vancouver until the weekend...but if needed, I can get my brother to pick it up for me.

PM or email me your contact info and I'll make the arrangements. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.