BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember about a month ago there was a site listed with flat bed idea's pics and such. I can't seem to find it, so if anyone would be able to help me that would be great. As to why? Well you all have toyota's don't you?

Thank you!

------------------
Hey! If it's broke put more money into it, it may not have worked last time, but it should now!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Dan-
Look at the flatbed post that is now at the top of the toyota thread-I started that one a few weeks ago and there's no point to have the same websites beeing typed out again and again. Hopefully this is what you are looking for.It has definetly helped me in my decision although Iam still thinking of the exact design and stuff.
Brett

------------------
85 Yota- 33 inch Thornbirds,3 inch trailmaster susp lift, smittybuilt bush bar,roll bar,8 offroad lights,insane pioneer stereo with 2 JL-10 inch subs in custom box,K&N air,new engine and of course a good'ol CB radio
-TRUCKS ARE MEANT TO BE RAISED NOT LOWERED-

·
Registered
345 Posts
hey Dan I have a new flat deck made buy a professional carpender that I will be pulling of my truck within the next few days it cost somthing like $100 to make but I will sell it for $30, I am putting a box on

81 shortdeck

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Toy Captin, thank's for the post, I really like Joe chacon's flat bed. I think that that is the one I would want, maybe some mods. ( But not many )

And Ewan, thank you for the offer but I think that steel is what I want.

------------------
Hey! If it's broke put more money into it, it may not have worked last time, but it should now!

·
Registered
10 Posts
i built a flat deck for my old toy cost about 200 bucks, steel frame treated deck.
add 150 for labour and i can build one for you e mail me if interested will send pic

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Everyone thanks for all the replys, funny thing though they all direct me to the same location. LOL

------------------

·
1,269 Posts
There must be an echo in here or something...

------------------
'86 Toyscrota, currently in too many parts to count.
"Pushing the limits of duct tape and zap straps every day."

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Indeed...

------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts