BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well Iam going to be getting rid of my original toyota l/b bed(for sale by the way)and Ill be putting on a flatbed-now I have seen some other posts on here about the same issue but any help,links,and especially pics would be greatly appreciated.Also I would love to here of some of your ideas-not trying to steal them cause i got my own just trying to pick your brains a little bit(haha)
Any help would be great
THANKS ALOT-BRETT

------------------
85 Yota- 33 inch Thornbirds,3 inch trailmaster susp lift, smittybuilt bush bar,roll bar,8 offroad lights,insane pioneer stereo with 2 JL-10 inch subs in custom box,K&N air,new engine and of course a good'ol CB radio
-TRUCKS ARE MEANT TO BE RAISED NOT LOWERED-

[This message has been edited by TOY CAPTAIN (edited December 02, 2001).]

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey manis the truck at the bottom here^^^^for sale? it sounds pretty sweet? if so, is it extended or single cab? do u have any pics?

------------------
'83 Toyota Singlecab Shortbox
-Rancho RS5000's
-31" x 10.5" Baja Widetrack XT
-Chrome Rollbar
-MSD ignition
-K&N
-Headers
-2 10" subs
-no rust

·
Registered
139 Posts
i believe that just the box is for sale.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Originally posted by TOY CAPTAIN:
just trying to pick your brains a little bit(haha)
Any help would be great
THANKS ALOT-BRETT
hey I did that and I replaced the box with a box I'll send you my pics to you're email hope it helps

------------------
[email protected]
81 toyo
not much but it's my toy
and it's never let me down EVER
remember what we go in with we must come out with even if it is just parts !!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet thanks- I already have looked at Jordon's and asked him some stuff but thanks and thanks for the email Undermind
Any other ideas or ....
thanks guys-Brett

------------------
85 Yota- 33 inch Thornbirds,3 inch trailmaster susp lift, smittybuilt bush bar,roll bar,8 offroad lights,insane pioneer stereo with 2 JL-10 inch subs in custom box,K&N air,new engine and of course a good'ol CB radio

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey i dont know how to post links here, so ill just give ya a good address that will give ya some pics. heres whut my license plate says. NVR2HY you like? http://www.sonic.net/jkwaters/Flatbed.htm
go check this out.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey JimmyJ that site is not working as a link or when I type it in-thanks anyhow though!
(maybe you could figure it out or someone else can-cause I can't)
Any other ideas would be a great help!
Thanks again Brett

------------------

·
Registered
373 Posts
they changed the site around.....
it is now... http://www.sonic.net/jkwaters/flat_beds_by_the_bunch.htm

------------------
Poguebilt Toys..... A new breed of Toyota Perfection.
1986 Toyota pickup solid axle conv. 5" susp. 3"body 36" tslsx siped
spool rear, detroit front, 5012's, 44044's, 4cyl bored, balanced, Doug thorley header, flowmaster muffler, OTT crossover steering , u-bolt flip F/R, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

·
Registered
373 Posts
try this page also! http://www.outdoorwire.com/content/4x4/toyota/tech/tube_bed/

------------------
Poguebilt Toys..... A new breed of Toyota Perfection.
1986 Toyota pickup solid axle conv. 5" susp. 3"body 36" tslsx siped
spool rear, detroit front, 5012's, 44044's, 4cyl bored, balanced, Doug thorley header, flowmaster muffler, OTT crossover steering , u-bolt flip F/R, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

·
Registered
44 Posts
their ya go prougebuilt, lots of pics their.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome sites-thanks alot I got some good ideas from both of those sites.
Thanks again Poguebilt and JimmyJ
Brett

------------------

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
too the top for another guy-no point to start writing out the same websites again and again.
Brett

------------------

1 - 13 of 13 Posts