BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Following in the footprints of BC's history
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What works for everyone? I have no idea what temp I'm running because there's no thermometer around here, but its hot. I'm about ready to go put my head under my truck tires and tell someone to keep rocking back and forth until I stop kicking :violin

So far a hot mug of Neocitron with 3 extra-strength Tylenol, a Claratin anti-histamine (for the runny nose), Nyquil and a shot of rye mixed in seems to be getting me pretty stoned and fuzzy, but it doesn't last long enough. Tastes like hell but its good temporary relief. A mouthful of Buckleys with a handful of Tylenol usually works too, but I'm out of Buckleys (I love that stuff).

I absolutely hate being sick and I got tough kidneys, so what F'ed up concoctions work for everyone to get them through? I ain't into illicit drugs but I don't mind some good ol' wholesome mixing of legal prescription stuff on occasion. Got lots of sht in my chest to, so if there's something that breaks that crap up I'm all ears... and eyebrows apparently. I'm pretty stoned and fuzzy right now. LR

Edit: my teeth have gone numb. Seriously. I think I found a winner.

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
just rest and keep the fever down with drugs but too much of drug may just stress your body, you want your body to relax. i find T3's reduce fever nicely but there is a bit of cafine in them that not needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.