BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a fax in today and the 37x12.50r15 MT/R is now being mass produced and will be in stores hopefully by may long weekend at a list price of $309.41 a tire
I've already put in the order for mine, why pay $283 for 35's when for $20 more you can get 37's. These are only available in black sidewall, and will be much worth buying.

------------------
Project MudhuckerII is now underway and movin ahead

·
Registered
308 Posts
hmmmmm...how well do you think my D30 will hold up with 37s?

------------------
2000 Sahara
4" suspension & 1" body lift, Belly Up, 33" MT/Rs

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahahaha i think the 30 might have to be swappd out
but hey i'm running them on my stock gm10bolt til it explodes, them the 3/4ton axles will be swapped in. I've got 3 sets of 4 ready to be sold, now all i have to do is get the damn things here, but they are currently being produced so it might take some time for them to hit our part of the continent. Damn yankees LOL always 1step ahead with all truck parts and upgrades.

------------------

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have run 35x12.5 MTR's on my Toy now for 8 months and have not one bad tale to tell. They by far are the best tire I have ever ran. The only complaint is the price compared to the BF's.

------------------
!984 Toy PU 6 inch lift 35 inch MTRs 5:29 gears custom pine stripped paint

·
1,269 Posts
Whenever my current tires wear out I do believe that'll be what I get. So am I correct in calculating 4 for a bit over $1400? Damn I think alot of people are going to be running these tires!

------------------
"You bobbed it how many inches? NINETEEN?!?! Oh my..."

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i think these are gonna be very popular. I think the only chance of getting to see a 37 up close would be in the states or to wait til they arrive in canada. I can't wait for mine to come in

------------------

·
1,269 Posts
Originally posted by Silver Bulllit:
Any idea on where I could get a peek at these?

Thanks
From what I've seen they're identical to the 35s, just bigger.

------------------

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah but that's 2inches smaller??
that changes the whole outlook

------------------

·
1,269 Posts
Go look through the recent RCAA pictures and tell me which ones are the 35s and which are the 37s. They look the same just 2 inches bigger.

------------------

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Originally posted by Mudhucker:
I just got a fax in today and the 37x12.50r15 MT/R is now being mass produced and will be in stores hopefully by may long weekend at a list price of $309.41 a tire
I've already put in the order for mine, why pay $283 for 35's when for $20 more you can get 37's. These are only available in black sidewall, and will be much worth buying.

I got my 35's for $175 a peice (thanks Shamus), I can't justify another $135 for another 1" of radius gain, not yet at least...never mind the taxes on top of that!

------------------
Shopping List...
1x 15x8 5on5.5 BCD Wheel for spare...28 spline output shaft for NP435!
[email protected]

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you paid $175 for a brand new 35inch MT/R??? that's a little hard to fathom considering i work at founatin tire and therefore know what we pay and it's quite a bit more than that, so selling under cost would only happen in the event that you have a sponsorship or the dealer you bought off just lost alot of money???

------------------

·
Registered
129 Posts
First off, I've been running 33X12.5 MTR's for about a year now, they are awesome.
If only I knew this when I bought mine from Fountain Tire: If you buy them through Canadian Tire, you can get a free replacement certificate (xtra 5 bones per tire, but still cheaper than Fountain). This makes the warranty the same as Big O's famous warranty. But this applies to all of Canadian Tires lines, including Motomaster, BFG, Goodyear, Michelin, etc.
Just expect to have to order them in.

Hey desterm where did you get that price!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
you paid $175 for a brand new 35inch MT/R??? that's a little hard to fathom considering i work at founatin tire and therefore know what we pay and it's quite a bit more than that, so selling under cost would only happen in the event that you have a sponsorship or the dealer you bought off just lost alot of money???

Sorry those were for BFG's, but still a good deal?!!!

------------------
Shopping List...
1x 15x8 5on5.5 BCD Wheel for spare...28 spline output shaft for NP435!
[email protected]

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
175 for bfg is a pretty good deal to, like i've said before i wish i lived on the coast everything is a helluva lot cheaper

------------------

·
Registered
229 Posts
The GM dealer up here in Prince George sells BFGs for like 30% off the list price as their regular everyday price. I am looking at picking up a set of 33s for $161 a piece.
I don't know if any other GM dealer will do that but if anyone is looking at BFGs you might want to look into it. I would love MT/Rs but up here they want $230 ea for 33s!

[This message has been edited by Poor A$$ Stock '93 (edited March 20, 2002).]

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
37x1250r16?? i think they probably do, they make a 37x1250r17, mind you the cost will be more, i could check and see tomorrow if you want

------------------

·
Registered
158 Posts
37x1250r16?? i think they probably do, they make a 37x1250r17, mind you the cost will be more, i could check and see tomorrow if you want

I was just going to mention that I think the 37 MTRs only come on a 17" rim.

------------------
Play hard + Rest easy
Drive a Jeep--'92 YJ

1 - 20 of 28 Posts