BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You replied to one of my posts about the bump steer problem you were having. what part of your lift do you think caused the problem. I am going to be doing the same style of lift with 2" dropped hanger and 2" longer shackles and most likley stock waggys as I am only trying to clear 33"s for now. Do you think that it is the ott crossover that caused the problem as I was planning to go with them as well. Thanks for the input. I to if you dont mind would like to take a look at your truck to see how things all came together. I saw that you were free this weekend and I hope that I could steal a little bit of your time as well as big bad pete.

[This message has been edited by burger (edited February 27, 2002).]

·
Registered
373 Posts
where do you live.... im in surrey....
I have to do some work on my truck but can make time for anyone that wants to look at my truck...

you can call me if you want!
Jason 220-4796

------------------
Poguebilt Toys..... A new breed of Toyota Perfection.
1986 Toyota pickup solid axle conv. 5" susp. 3"body 36" tslsx siped, 5.29's, K&N
spool rear, detroit front, 5012's, 44044's, 4cyl bored, balanced, Doug thorley header, flowmaster muffler, OTT crossover steering , u-bolt flip F/R, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in north van and would come to meet you where it is convienent for you.

·
1,269 Posts
I'd like to stop buy and look as well! How's Saturday?

------------------
I'd tell you about my truck but you probably wouldn't believe me.

·
Registered
373 Posts
sat sounds good... if you don't mind... why not all three of us and who ever reads this and wants to talk SAS!! meet me at my house around 12:00 Sat. bring some paper and tape measure, camera. and away we go!
email me offlist or call my cell for directions to my house... its super easy to find!
[email protected] 604-220-4796

------------------
1986 Toyota pickup solid axle conv. 5" susp. 3"body 36" tslsx siped, 5.29's, K&N
spool rear, detroit front, 5012's, 44044's, 4cyl bored, balanced, Doug thorley header, flowmaster muffler, OTT crossover steering , u-bolt flip F/R, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

[This message has been edited by Poguebilt (edited February 27, 2002).]

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by Poguebilt:
sat sounds good... if you don't mind... why not all three of us and who ever reads this and wants to talk SAS!! meet me at my house around 12:00 Sat. bring some paper and tape measure, camera. and away we go!
email me offlist or call my cell for directions to my house... its super easy to find!
[email protected] 604-220-4796

I'll take you up on that offer, if thats ok. I have a 91 4Runner. The front end is pissing me off (IFS what else can I say), the rear end is pissing me off (coil sprung, brackets braking off). Its getting to the point were I'm about to put it up on blocks and cut the front and rear off and put in some leafs. My plan would be to run chevy rears and either 44044 or waggys in the front. It would be really nice to see your setup and Dan O's for that matter.

------------------
1991 Toyota 4Runner:
4" Procomp Lift / 2" Roger Brown (4Crawler) Body Lift
Rancho RS9000's / AE 589 15x10 / 35x12.5 Goodyear MT/R
Toyota Electric Locker Rear / Detroit True-Trac Front
5.29 US Gears / Custom 2 1/4" White Rock Muffler Exhaust
Chrome Removed, Black Trim :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am all over that so I will call you poguebilt today and get your address so that we can meet. I will bring a digital camera so that if any body else wants photos I can either post them or e-mail them directly.

·
Registered
373 Posts
SWEET!

------------------

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by Poguebilt:
SWEET!

Would it be alright if I came by also?

If so let me know what time you're planning on doing this (sat I presume 12:00). I'll call you on saturday and get your address (if it's alright that I come by) or you can e-mail it to me @ [email protected]

------------------
1991 Toyota 4Runner:
4" Procomp Lift / 2" Roger Brown (4Crawler) Body Lift
Rancho RS9000's / AE 589 15x10 / 35x12.5 Goodyear MT/R
Toyota Electric Locker Rear / Detroit True-Trac Front
5.29 US Gears / Custom 2 1/4" White Rock Muffler Exhaust
Chrome Removed, Black Trim :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
mind if i come too..i've done the chev yota swap but would like to see how you did...i'm in langley...page me 801-3053

------------------
82 toyota,3"body lift,7"spring lift,full size dana 44 front,12 bolt-stock locker rear,35"tires,custom everything...

·
Registered
387 Posts
man one big sas get together i wish i could come!!!! poguebilt has a sweet truck i sold him my tranny and t-case, i had to have a look. he has done a very nice job!! if you guys get some good pics fire them to me at [email protected]
thanx sean

·
Registered
373 Posts
thanx mudrunner!!

anyways I am free from 11am-3pm! so anyone can come if they want!
I live in cloverdale so if you want to come call my cell and I'll give you directions!
Jason 220-4796!

------------------

1 - 12 of 12 Posts