BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just scored a ford kingpin 60 from a 79 ford, does anybody know if they make drive flanges for the 30 spline axles and if not does anyone know where I can find some warn premium hubs for cheap.I'm stoked no more broken dana 44 garbage, it will be going into my 79 ford 4x4 7inches of lift 37 inch boggers a warmed over engine and a 4 speed:finger_1:

·
Registered
455 Posts
i dont know of any one that makes flanges for 30 spline, but you have options. you can get a set made to fit your 30 spline, find a set of used or new warn hubs or just get a set of 35 spline outer and then flanges. if it was me i would get a set of outers and flanges, it will be cheaper then a new set of warn hubs and will be stronger. the main thing to remember with flanges is that they suck big for driving on the hwy so take them out for long trips

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it doesn't go on the highway I have toyota for that, this is just my toy, me and the ol' lady have a toonie jar and we are saving them to go to utah one day but thats a long way away and when that day comes thats about the only time it will see any real highway time other then that it tears up mud snow and gravel thanks for the info I'll look into it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.