BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I was thinkin it would be sweet if we did a ford meet sometime in the near future. Meet at a tim hortons or something and talk about our trucks or whatever else. What does everyone think?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am game, so lets keep this thing going. I know theres lots of us, lets meet and get a coffee and then go out and break something :) ... where and when is all I want to know.....

·
Registered
158 Posts
im down if my ranger is running lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perfect, I'd like to do it some time after the 19th of february... Ill be putting my big girl meats on! The more the marier, invite whoever yah want. Preferably ford owners haha

·
Registered
158 Posts
okay ill ask the other ranger owners. you gonna invite the jeeps? (nigel and justin)

·
Registered
210 Posts
hmm

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
okay ill ask the other ranger owners. you gonna invite the jeeps? (nigel and justin)
(J)Heeps ....WTF over....LOL I suppose if the Fords need something to do like winch out other vehicles (J)Heeps... they could be fun to drag along....rofl

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
(J)Heeps ....WTF over....LOL I suppose if the Fords need something to do like winch out other vehicles (J)Heeps... they could be fun to drag along....rofl
Bahahahah amen!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts