NEVER BEEN MOUNTED
Still Wearing Stickers

I'm lookin for $1900 ish,
will concider offers, possibley even trades for 38"x R16 or 37"x R16

Can and Will do my best to drop them off or meet half way

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey what ply are the tires? You want 38" tires? I have 38" X 15.5 X 15" Nitto Mudgrapplers for trade. 85% or better with a brand new spare. Interested?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Well I'm hoping to fit 42" but if not these will work fine for me and I'm only a couple hours away from Vernon.

Have cash and will know in a few weeks after I get axles in and cycle the suspension to see if 42" will rub frame or not.

Sheldon, you still planning on Whipsaw end of June?

:canadian

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Not sure. Can't see it, already hauled the Jeep down there this year, and we're working on some new trails and events up here. Plus I gotta finish my shop before winter comes around, get a new 42" rocker coming (BC rocks killed it), get some Reid D60 knuckles on (BC rocks killed the stock ones) and change my Highstear (I think my poor engineering helped break the knuckle)

Some day.(year):beer_cheers:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Not sure. Can't see it, already hauled the Jeep down there this year, and we're working on some new trails and events up here. Plus I gotta finish my shop before winter comes around, get a new 42" rocker coming (BC rocks killed it), get some Reid D60 knuckles on (BC rocks killed the stock ones) and change my Highstear (I think my poor engineering helped break the knuckle) Blah, Blah, Blah, Wine, Wine, Wine. . . .

Some day.(year):beer_cheers:
So can't handle the BC Rocks Hey! :poke:

Well, we'll hook up someday :beer_cheers:

So if these tires are still up for offers I'm guessing I'm next in line unless some of the previous posters speak up.

:canadian

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.