BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that's right. I'm giving away the engine that I yanked out of my 82' this past October. It runs but blows some blue. It's fairly stripped down. It's still has it's intake manifold, exhaust manifold, air filter, fuel pump and that's about all folks. Good project for someone. All I ask is that you come pick it up from my garage. My wife is making me get rid of it before we move. This offer is available to anyone in the Regina area.

------------------
Peter
82 Toy, 31" 10.5's, header, Flowmaster, K&N, Ranchos, but still pretty stock

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey dagoat im interested in your engine. My girlfriend is in saskatoon right now. I'll have to call her and see if she'll go pick it up for me. ill get back to you.

------------------
"power is the ultimate aphrodisiac"

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey dagoat, i can take that engine off your hands. My dad has a truck running through Regina within the next 24hrs. he is trying to get a hold of the driver. If you could post or email me with your number i would like to call you to set something up. My email is [email protected] ill check later tonight thanks.

------------------
"power is the ultimate aphrodisiac"

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
smiles...check your e-mail.

------------------
Peter

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey smiles. I'm actually going to be home all day today so gimme a call. Don't e-mail a reply cuz my e-mail account is down right now.

------------------
Peter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts