BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering how big of lift possible without driveshaft lengthening? What brand of lift? What gear ratios to run and locker? What mods to 302 EFI to do for hp and gas mileage if poss? Where to get clear tail lenses and side markers, custom grill? any info would be appreciated.

------------------
1985 K5 Blazer Fully Stock even gay 235r15 tires. On the way 4in susp 3in body 35's extensive engine build up and new camo paint

·
Registered
160 Posts
Should be able to do a 6" without modifing drive shafts,clear tails are not available neither are Alteza or euro tails. Gear ratio would depend on tire size, auto or manual, vehicles main purpose ect. Mods for 302 would be pull it out and stuff in a big block chev.

------------------
90 Sub,496BBC,d60,14b,detroits f+r, 44 boggers,th400,np205,insane ,warn15000,balls of steel

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I have a lift for this vehicle that I am no longer using, Skyjacker Stage II 6" System, entended radius arms, replacement leaf packs (no blocks), nitro shocks, steering stabilizer. I want $1600 obo for it, plus there is no tax and would take about ten to twelve hours to install in a driveway. I also have a chip for the efi, and a k&n filter and 33's that all came off my 96 F150 before I sold!

------------------
Shopping List...
NP203, 15"x7-8" 5x5.5" wheels!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replies guys, he's planning on doing basic to mild trails, but probably more towards show truck.

------------------
1985 K5 Blazer Fully Stock even gay 235r15 tires. On the way 4in susp 3in body 35's extensive engine build up and new camo paint

[This message has been edited by Mudhucker (edited December 10, 2001).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.