BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The time has come were I regrettably must sell my pride and joy project truck that I’ve spent the last few years building. Over $20,000 invested in suspension and drivetrain, Receipts to prove it.

$14,500 obo

95 Suburban SLT fully loaded:
Engine Immobilizer
Leather interior seats 8
Power seats up front
Dual heaters
Tilt steering
Cruise control
Sony stereo with Aux input
Optional: (2-500watt Alpine Amps and 4-10” Autobahn Subs)
5.7 TBI with 312,000kms well maintained, regular oil changes, strong runner, 3” Flowmaster Cat back exhaust with 50 series muffler, cat. Delete.
L460E transmission with aftermarket cooler rebuilt about 4 years ago
NV231 Transfer case with slip yoke eliminator and driveline brake from High Angle Driveli
8 rock lights, 100 watt KC’s and 100 watt back up lights
Custom built rock sliders, rear bumper and swing away tire carrier with 39.5” Spare
Near new Good Year 40” M/TRs on Black Rock Crawler Steel Wheels

Drivetrain:
Front axle is a fully rebuilt high pinion Dana 60 from a 78-79 Ford F-350. Cut and turned for proper caster and driveline angles with Solid Axle industries inner knuckles. 5.13:1 Yukon gears and ARB locker, new Rabestos rotors, callipers and pads with stainless steel braided brake lines.

Rear axle is a fully rebuilt GMC 10.25” 14 bolt full floater with 5.13:1 Yukon gears and ARB locker. Ruff Stuff disc brake conversion with new Rabestos rotors, callipers and pads, 3/8” thick diff cover from Ruff Stuff and all stainless steel braided lines from Off Road Design.

Front suspension is a modified and gusseted solid axle kit from Sky Manufacturing, 52” Skyjacker Softride leaf springs with polyurethane bushings (super flexy) Procomp MX6R adjustable remote shocks, Daystar competition bumpstops, custom built track bar with adjustable ¾” Heim joint and Poly bushing at the frame.

Steering starts with a custom built brand new Delphi PSC ported steering box and Off Road Design’s full High Steer system with GMC 1-Ton Tie rod ends, Drag link is 1 ¼” x ¼” wall DOM and Tie Rod is 1 ½” x 3/8” wall DOM (for future Hydro Assist) you can turn the 40” tires from lock to lock on dry pavement with 1 finger!

Rear suspension is comprised of a custom made leaf pack from Carrier Springs with poly bushings, Shackle flip from T&S Suspensions and Off Road Design’s Heavy Duty 6” shackles with poly bushings, Bilste 5051 remote shocks and custom build upper shock mount cross member.

Drive shafts are custom made from Pat’s Driveline. Rear is 3” x 1/8” double cardon with 1350 joints. Front is also 1350 double Caridon.

My kids have grown and I no longer need a rig of this size, I’m moving to something smaller. Drop a BBC in it and some 44” Boggers and this truck will own Stave Lake . . . LOL!

BUILD THREAD HERE!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WTF is happened to the image embeding?

This forum has gone to shit since Larry sold it!!!!

I'll fix this later.

btw, truck in not in the lowermainland right now, I need to replace the rear pass side window and touch up a few minor items before I bring it down.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya you know I was thinking about it but right now I can't start any more projects remember?

80 series 4" lift RTT 35" MT/Rs then build armor as time allows, that's the plan.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Ya you know I was thinking about it but right now I can't start any more projects remember?

80 series 4" lift RTT 35" MT/Rs then build armor as time allows, that's the plan.
start chanting one word....

Diesel Diesel Diesel Diesel Diesel Diesel Diesel

·
Following in the footprints of BC's history
4,911 Posts

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Buy a stock Blazer and swap your crap into it, you`ll probably get the price of the Blazer back after you part out the leftovers.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Buy a stock Blazer and swap your crap into it, you`ll probably get the price of the Blazer back after you part out the leftovers.
I've thought of that but can't get into another project right now.

This last one was killer on my marrage.

·
Registered
264 Posts
thats a sweet ride your selling..I have enjoyed reading your build thread on this truck. hope the next one is just as good

·
Registered
227 Posts
I've been in love with this thing since I first saw it. If I had the money I'd buy it in a heart beat. Good luck with sale, hopefully she goes to a good home.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've been in love with this thing since I first saw it. If I had the money I'd buy it in a heart beat. Good luck with sale, hopefully she goes to a good home.
Get a Loan! . . . . . LOL!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts