BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Flying Zucchini Bros made an appearance at the Trail Jam in Apex on Saturday night with both of their rock crawlers. Thanks to all again for the hospitality.

Dino driving the buggy with his son. Man I think other people have more seat tiem than I do in my buggy.

Attachments

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Awesome 1 picture Dave! LOL. Kidding.

Sounds like a bunch of people got a nice thrill driving your rig.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping others would post up some more. I was too busy spotting people to get any pics. I would really like to see a few pics of Chris (driving Curty's buggy) and I drag racing the hillclimb.

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Not sure if this will work, it was only on Ricks Facebook page

Yup it didn't work, not sure how to link Facebook videos.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Not sure if this will work, it was only on Ricks Facebook page

Yup it didn't work, not sure how to link Facebook videos.
here's his video on youtube
[video=youtube;edZHavORstQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZHavORstQ&playnext=1&videos=zyXuTN0yHfM&feature=recentu[/video]

·
Registered
214 Posts
[video=youtube;ne6ZGCi_k6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne6ZGCi_k6g[/video]

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No body else have any pics?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not I but does Curty need more motor or a better driver? So if it is more motor is that why he didn't drive it?:clown
No comment :)

Work has youtube blocked. Finally got to check out the vids. Pretty cool, but the best is you can hear nancy screaming even over the high reving motors

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTW, Chris Stephens was driving Curty's buggy as He was at a wedding.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Not I but does Curty need more motor or a better driver? So if it is more motor is that why he didn't drive it?:clown
Both, I wasn't driving. And you can always have a better motor. When I was driving it was definitley a race......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.