BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm willing to distribute the stickers in the ok. i will give lars my address and i can make a trip to kelowna one day to give them out! so if you are in the ok and what a sticker speak now!!!! i will also collect 5 bucks a sticker, because i think that is only fair!!
later sean

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hey I really want a sticker, so on your way home through kamloops maybe you could drop by fountain tire and i'll definately buy one

------------------
It's notugly, it's a beautiful work in progress, and yes the rust is supposed to be there!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Hey when are you gonna hit kelowna? i'll gladly make a trip up there to pick up a sticker. thanks

------------------
slightly modified pathfinder, still 235 tires soon to grow into 31's. Always remembering to KEEP THIS SIDE UP

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
I think Larry arranged something at the meeting yesterday to get them up to the Ok.

Remember though, you have to be a 4WDABC member to get one.

·
Registered
147 Posts
How would one go about gettin in that there 4WDABC?

------------------
Love is like a snowmobile ride across the frozen tundra.
Then your ski doo flips pinning you underneath...
At night the Ice Weasels come!

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Originally posted by attaboy_264:
How would one go about gettin in that there 4WDABC?
I gave Wes some stickers to pass on to Chris Susut who should be down here on March 16/17 for the 4WDABC AGM. I'd post Chris' email but I don't have it handy.

...lars

------------------
19911995409993004:144444.103512.58274

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok that sounds good. so chris is the guy to talk to now!! he is the pres of the ok explorers and works a pana go in vernon, i also do not have his e mail

1 - 8 of 8 Posts