BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My freinds Dad past away suddenly and left behind a glass blowing outfit, including lots of homemade tools, including 2 "glass lathes", torches, and a special oven. If you are serious about looking at it and presenting my freind an off I'll give you his phone #. He is very busy and lives 6 hours away from his Dads place. His Dads place is being sold on the market right now so he wants to see this stuff sold and moved out so it does not go to waste plus he needs the money for a trip. If you are serious please PHONE ME since email bantering I am tired of, 250-397-2652. I am simply helping my freind sell this stuff. I'm not into making any money off it. Here is what Brian told me:

"Hey, Corey.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Jack told me she already traded the drill press for some wheel bearings for her car, but the table saw and the rest of the tools should still be there. Also, I still need to get rid of all the glass blowing equipment, since my brother who said he would deal with it does not seems to have made any serious effort in that regard. I also desperately need $$$ for a trip to Prague, Czech Republic at the end of the month to attend an academic conference and present a paper. If you would be interested in making a bid for all the remaining tools I'd be happy to consider it, and if you know any one who might be interested in the glass-blowing equipment please let me know. You can email me or call me at (604) 000-0000. I work a night shift, but I'm usually home and up and about in the morning (8am - 12p).

Thanks,
Brian."

·
Registered
805 Posts
any idea how much he wants for it?

·
Registered
109 Posts
And if anyone need some chem glass and equipment to go with it I have more than you can shake a stick at. Kick backs from the chem days. Most can be modified into anything you like and as it is more than enough to start your own m*** lab or something more legit.

PS I'll pas along your add to can sci glass next time I pass by or contact them directly as they are always looking for a deal.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics at www chwk4x4 com

Offer him $500-$1000. Maybe he wants more than a thou. I don't really know. All the lathes use 110Volt electric drills for power!! Oven I don't know. Property is listed on market and he wants workshop emptied of it asap. His bro was to take care of selling it and did not so I'm doing the favour of helping him find a serious buyer since I'd hate to see such a neat hobby go to the dump....

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why did you even mention m*** lab? I'd post something here about that but I like to be polite and ethical. I post like we are face-to-face. BC4x4 I see for use as for the good things, rather info for crime.

Most can be modified into anything you like and as it is more than enough to start your own m*** lab or something more legit.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.